Since I've posted very few pictures of Brandon since he was born, I thought we'd play catch-up. Here's his entire life in a nutshell:

Brandon, a couple hours after he was born

Getting ready for his first bath

First day with his life-long buddy (or arch-nemesis?)

Brandon's baby blessing, at about 5 weeks old

Brandon LOVED his swing and wouldn't sleep anywhere else for the first 5 months

Brotherly love

Brandon at about 8 weeks

Just after a walk with Mommy in Texas heat to pay rent

Brandon was smiling by this point, but he refused to let me take a picture of it. This was as close as I got for a while....

Jeffrey loved matching his brother--though I thought the brothers would look a little more alike! Outfits courtesy of Great-Grandma

Huddling up at Brandon's first football game

3 1/2 months old

Another unsuccessful attempt to get my SMILING boys on camera

Success! Put Brandon in a Halloween costume, and he won't stop smiling!

Not Brandon's favorite place to be, but he NEVER cries in the car. Mommy likes car trips.

Meeting my old teddy bear Wellington

Brandon at 5 months

Brandon doesn't find stuffed animals as interesting as Jeffrey's cars and trains, but he liked this one a lot.

To prevent being woken up by Big Brother, Brandon took a lot of naps in our bed (until he got really good at rolling over and un-swaddling himself)

6 months old--First Christmas!

He loved every minute of it!

Why do we bother buying toys when babies have toes?

First solids (carrots). Brandon clears through about 6 containers of baby food a sitting. (The boy likes to eat!!!)

A favorite place to be nowadays! This was at 7 months.

He LOVES playing with paper. (Doesn't it show?)

My super-sitter-upper! He started at about 6 1/2 months; he was 7 months in this picture.

Getting ready for our snow day!

Taken last week. So, is he adorable or is he adorable?
I love this kid!!!!
2 comments:
HE IS ADORABLE!! What a handsome little guy. What a stud and so cute. I absolutely loved the crying picture almost more than the smiling ones. He looks like he is so fun! Thanks for all the pictures.
He's so cute. You make me excited!
Post a Comment