Friday, April 2, 2010

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

Hi everyone. I'm hacking into Mommy's blog to tell you my sad, pitiful tale.



It was my birthday last week. I'm 9 months old now. You know how I celebrated it? No, not with the blissful taste of my very first cookie. With peas. And ground turkey and carrots. Which I can hardly taste, thanks to my horrible cold. I can't even breathe when I eat. And Mommy keeps attacking my face with Kleenex. I hate that. (I let her know, but she still keeps doing it.)

On Sunday I threw up all over the pew during Sacrament meeting. No one even gave me a hug, they just frantically scrubbed the pew.

I have four new weird things in my mouth. They all decided to show up at the same time. I don't know what they are, but they hurt a lot. And they make me drool excessively.

Mommy took me on a walk a couple days ago. I think she was trying to make me feel better. Instead, she sunburned my head.

To top it all off, a mean lady gave me a shot yesterday. And then JEFFREY got a lollipop. Not me. Not even a little lick for me.

I can't even find solace in sleep. My brother keeps throwing toys on top of me every time I try.

If any of you out there love me, give me a BIG hug and kiss the next time you see me.

And tell me that there's more to life than this.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh that makes my heart break. And that picture is just so sad. I want to give him a HUGE hug!! If only. Steph, you do it for me. What a cutie.
Someday you'll get a sucker! I promise.

Unknown said...

Hey man, don't complain! At least you didn't have a calculus exam!! Now that's when life gets really tough!

9 months, huh. You've passed more of your life in the free air than in momma's tummy. Congratulations!! =~D

That Girl said...

I want to hug you, Brandon!!!! Come to Aunt Becky. We will thoroughly distract you with all the mayhem at my house.